Starting my year with a bit of fun! Thank you Dora of Nilichoandika for the award nomination. It was a great surprise to discover as I jump back into the blog for 2018!
What’s The Liebster Award all about?
The Liebster Award is a blogger award for new bloggers, those with few followers, who are still getting the hang of this dynamic industry. It is a fantastic way of giving exposure, recognition, and motivation to these talented newbies so as to keep their blogging fire blazing!
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Create a new blog post with the graphical image of the Liebster Award as the one above.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you while also providing a link to their blog.
- Answer the Questions you had received from your Nominator(s).
- Nominate 10 bloggers and share your blog post with them so that they can accept their awards.
- Create a set of questions for your Nominees to Answer.
Fantastic, let’s get started!
- What would you say has been the highlight of your blogging experience this year (2017)?
- The best part of blogging in 2017 was getting personal messages in my email from readers who discovered my stories. I can’t begin to express how exciting that gets, and I felt truly happy. Getting fiction out there is hard work, and it was good to get such positive feedback from readers.
- If you could pick a theme to blog about, any theme that scares you or you know very little about, what would it be and why?
- Stocks and Bonds!! Hahaha…Okay, to be serious, anything IT oriented. Stuff is changing so fast, it’s hard to keep up I think.
- What’s the best and the worst part of being called a blogger?
- The best part comes from someone following your blog, and connecting with you, truly. The worst part…I haven’t discovered it yet. Honestly. I will update that when it comes to me.
- What Fantastic thing do you want to accomplish with your Blog this year 2018?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- If you were to go on an adventure then blog about it, where would you go?
- How has your passion influenced what you blog about?
I would love to know more from these great bloggers:
- Kenyan TrepLady
- Vincent de Paul
- Child of Destiny
- Vinz Poetry
- Wild Ventures
- Kevin Wanderlust (This blog gives me wanderlust, so beautiful)
- Maremma Gee
- Demogorgon’s Fiction
- The Social Crazies
- Humphrey Osoro