– Write a story in response to the weekly prompt given of only 1,000 words. The story can be a stand alone story. It can also be an ongoing story to which you’ll write chapters every Friday for the feature. You post the story or chapter on your blog on Fridays, and at the bottom, you link your post to the other blogs participating in the E. A. Friday Feature. There is no restriction on the type of story you create. The story is all up to you. The only restriction is the limit on words. (1,000 words).
Who can Enter?
– Anyone willing to show the commitment. The first Feature Starts on August 7th, 2015.
What you get out of it:
Free readers, for example, if we’re three, you’ll get three new readers to read your story. Two, your links on the other participants’ blogs could get you new readers. It’s a win-win for all of us. Every month, the stories are compiled in a free ebook called the East Africa’s Friday Feature, and we’ll publish it on Smashwords for free. You can use this as a platform to advertise your other work if you have it published. Share the Free ebook with anyone you please.
(Kindly note, the EA Friday Feature ebook is free, I’ll compile it on my own time, with no charges to you, so don’t ask for payment for your stories. I’m not going to sell it in hardcover, it’s all going on Smashwords for free download. Hope you’re familiar with this publishing platform.)
– Kindly don’t be late with your post. Try to be punctual so that everyone can have their links to your post on time. Please show commitment.
– Don’t use an already published story. This is a creative writing exercise. Make your feature story original. Don’t plagiarize.
– Remember to follow all the other participating bloggers, if you want to get some love back too. ^_^
If you have any questions, just leave them on this post, I’ll help out however I can.
Have loads of fun with this guys!
First EA Friday Feature Prompt:
Due: August 7th, 2015
Prompt Is: Caught Red-Handed: Write about being caught doing something embarrassing
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…